The Huntress Powerful Builds in Dead by Daylight
Discover powerful builds for The Huntress in Dead by Daylight that will reinforce her lethal power.
Dead by Daylight Guide for The Huntress Builds
The Huntress in Dead by Daylight is a master of controlling the map, thanks to her ability to throw hatchets from great distances. This guide will highlight two powerful builds that players can use with The Huntress to complement her abilities. These builds will include both teachable and non-teachable perks for Killers with a variety of hours in-game.
UPDATE: 2023/11/24 06:37 EST BY LEWIS SMYTH
Dead by Daylight: Best Builds for The Huntress
After a prolonged absence, the Stranger Things DLC Chapter has returned to Dead by Daylight. Consequently, perks like Claustrophobia and Jolt, which once belonged to The Demogorgon, will no longer be available to players without access to the DLC. This guide removes Surge and Cruel Limits from the Non-Teachbable build and replaces it with a more synergistic perk to reflect this change.
A mud witch with an insatiable thirst for vengeance, Dead by Daylight’s Hag can become a brutal Killer in the right hands and with the right perks.
The Huntress: Best Non-Teachable Build (2023)
Without access to many slowdowns, the power of this build comes with cutting off Survivor resources as the game progresses. With Bitter Murmur, The Huntress can see Survivors’ auras after a generator is finished, while Hex: Huntress Lullaby builds in strength, punishing Survivors who don’t pay close attention to Skill Checks. By slowing down the game with Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, players can build pressure until Hex: No One Escapes Death triggers in the Endgame Collapse.
- Hex: Huntress Lullaby (The Huntress) – For as long as the Hex Totem stands, Survivors who miss a Skill Check receive a 6% regression penalty. For each time a Survivor is hooked, gain up to five tokens. Each token reduces the time being the Skill Check warning sound and the Skill Check. At five tokens, Survivors receive no warning sound.
- Bitter Murmur (General Perk) – Each time a generator is completed, the auras of Survivors within 16 meters of that generator are revealed for 5 seconds. Once the last generator is complete, all Survivors’ auras are revealed for 10 seconds.
- Hex: No One Escapes Death (General Perk) – After the final generator is completed, all survivors suffer from the Exposed status ailment, and users gain a 4% Haste effect until the Hex Totem is cleansed.
- Hex: Thrill of the Hunt (General Perk) – For each Dull and Hex Totem remaining on the map, Survivors’ cleansing and blessing speed is reduced by 10%.
The Huntress: Best Build (2023)
As a slower-moving Killer, The Huntress may require a number of perks that slow generator progress and keep track of Survivor movements. Perks like Corrupt Intervention will stall the early game and create pressure on Survivors to stay close to one another, while The Ghost Face’s Thrilling Tremors will identify which Generators are being worked on and which are most likely to have significant progress.
- Corrupt Intervention (The Plague) – At the start of the trial, the three generators furthest from the killer’s starting location are blocked for 120 seconds or until the first survivor is downed.
- Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance (The Artist) – The Killer starts with four tokens. For each different Survivor hooked on a white Scourge Hook, lose one token and explode the generator with the most progress, causing it to lose 25% of progress.
- Pop Goes the Weasel (The Clown) – After hooking a Survivor, kicking a generator in the next 45 seconds will remove 30% of its current progress.
- Thrilling Tremors (The Ghost Face) – After picking up a Survivor, all generators not being repaired by Survivors are blocked by the Entity for 16 seconds. This effect can be triggered once every 60 seconds.
Platform(s) PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Stadia, Switch, Mobile
Released June 14, 2016
Developer(s) Behaviour Interactive
Publisher(s) Behaviour Interactive
Genre(s) Horror, Survival
In conclusion, mastering a powerful build for The Huntress in Dead by Daylight can significantly enhance your gaming experience. Take advantage of these suggested perks and strategies to excel in your role as The Huntress. For more exciting news, updates, and guides on VR gaming, visit VR Game News.