Atomic Heart: A Fascinating Science Fiction Shooter
Atomic Heart is an immersive science fiction shooter that draws inspiration from the beloved BioShock series. With its vast open-world environment and captivating storyline, Atomic Heart offers players a thrilling gaming experience. Whether you’re a fan of the BioShock series or simply enjoy playing action-packed shooters, Atomic Heart is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.
The game features over 40 missions, each with its own unique challenges and objectives. From intense boss fights to side quests that offer additional hours of gameplay, Atomic Heart has something for every type of player. The missions take place in an alternative universe where the USSR has become a technological powerhouse, surpassing the rest of the world in robotics and other advanced technologies.
Exciting DLC Updates to Keep the Adventure Going
Atomic Heart has gained a dedicated fan base since its release, thanks to its dark humor and captivating gameplay. For those hungry for more content, the game recently received a new story-based DLC called Atomic Heart: Annihilation Instinct. This DLC introduces new weapons, abilities, achievements, and more, allowing players to continue the Major’s fight against the rogue robots.
Not Only Missions, But Trophies Too!
If you’re the type of player who loves collecting achievements and trophies, Atomic Heart has got you covered. With the Annihilation Instinct DLC, new mission-related objectives and combat challenges have been added to unlock these in-game rewards. The DLC also includes a comprehensive list of trophies and achievements, ensuring that completionists have plenty to strive for.
Embark on Exciting Missions in Atomic Heart
Let’s take a look at the extensive list of missions available in Atomic Heart:
- No Rest For The Wicked
- The Complex
- What The F**k Have I Gotten Myself Into?
- Wanted Dead or Alive – Testing Grounds 9 Guide in Atomic Heart
- Not So Fast Major!
- In Hot Pursuit
- Chronos Trigger
- Everything Illuminated
- They Want To Make A Green Mars
- Into The Fire
- In An Overgrown Park
- March of Flowers
- As You Sow, So Shall You Reap – Guide for this Atomic Heart mission
- Locked Inside With Hostiles
- Run For Your Life
- Breath of Fresh Air
- Country House
- SDC2 Volan Cheat Sheet
- Morning Express
- A brand new World
- A Glass Darkly
- Hands Off
- Made in The USSR
- The Major, The Witch, and the Warehouse
- She Sells Moustache on the Seashore
- Red Arrow
- Uneasy Lies the Head that Wears a Crown – Guide to find the lost tour students in Atomic Heart
- Bug In The System
- The Show Must Go On
- Petrov of the Opera
- Sealed with Seven Seals
- Not a Password at All
- Ascending The Stage
- Madman In A Box
- Sky’s The Limit
- Combat Granny
- Blood Courier
- Everything Illuminated
- Full Bottom – An Inconvenient Truth
- The Nut House
- The Final – Two Endings
As you can see, Atomic Heart offers an extensive array of missions that will keep you engaged and entertained throughout the game. With optional collectibles and two different endings, the replay value of the game is high, ensuring it will provide you with countless hours of fun and excitement.
Continue the Adventure with Atomic Heart: Annihilation Instinct
The recently released DLC, Atomic Heart: Annihilation Instinct, expands upon the main story and provides players with additional gameplay to enjoy. The DLC includes the following engaging missions:
- Meddlesome Lady
- Mired In Hopelessness
- Bea-D Magneton
- It’s Complicated – It’s Complicated has the following sub-quests to complete and will continue after the sub-quests have been completed
- Divide Et Impera!
- The Delivery Man And The Mistress
- Surface Approach – Surface Approach includes the following sub-quests and will continue after the sub-quests are finished
- Where Wild Roses Grow
- Life is Like A Box of Chocolate
- Desperate Measures
- NORA’s Heart
These new missions add an additional two hours of gameplay to the main story, providing even more exciting content for players to explore. Whether you prefer to focus solely on the main story or delve into the various sub-quests, Atomic Heart: Annihilation Instinct offers a thrilling adventure that will not disappoint.
Unlock Achievements and Trophies in Atomic Heart: Annihilation Instinct
In addition to the new missions, the Annihilation Instinct DLC introduces a range of achievements and trophies for players to conquer. Here are some of the achievements/trophies you can earn:
- Weird Science – Get into the ORB Lab
- Lord of the Flies – Use a Strekoza for the first time
- A Girl’s Best Friend – Send All BEA-Ds to NORA’s Brain
- Divide Et Imperia – Separate several BEA-Ds with one shot from the Secateur
- Time In A Bottle – Kill three enemies using Technostasis
- John Silva’s Crew – Kill three M4D-5 robots in a row while they’re hopping on one foot
- Red October – Destroy 15 enemies using the Alionka Neuropolymeric launch module
- Maximum Strength – Upgrade the Klusha and the Secateur to the max
- Return to Utopia – Complete the Annihilation Instinct DLC
These achievements and trophies add an extra layer of challenge and reward to Atomic Heart: Annihilation Instinct, giving players the opportunity to showcase their skills and fully immerse themselves in the game.
Don’t Miss Out on Atomic Heart
Atomic Heart is available now on various platforms including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. Whether you’re a fan of the BioShock series or love immersive science fiction shooters, Atomic Heart is a must-play game that offers endless hours of excitement and entertainment.
For more information and tips on Atomic Heart, check out VR Game News
Atomic Heart is a game that successfully combines captivating storytelling with thrilling gameplay. With its nods to the BioShock series and its unique alternative universe setting, the game offers a fresh and immersive experience for gamers. The recently released DLC, Atomic Heart: Annihilation Instinct, further expands the game’s universe and provides players with new missions, achievements, and trophies to conquer. If you’re a fan of science fiction shooters or simply love a captivating gaming adventure, be sure to check out Atomic Heart and its exciting new DLC.