Upcoming VR Games for Meta Quest 2 and Quest 3
Better keep a tight grip on that wallet—the next month and a half will see the launch of a flurry of anticipated games for Meta Quest 2 and Quest 3 (and a few which are also coming to PSVR 2 and PC VR). Here’s what should be on your radar.
If you’ve been looking for something new to play, you’re about to have some decisions to make. Here’s a chronological breakdown of new Quest games coming before the end of 2023, starting with five that are already available but shouldn’t be missed!
Dungeons of Eternity – Available Now ($30)
From the Developer: Hack-n-slash takes on a new meaning in VR: swing swords, throw axes, use bows, wield magic staffs, and more to make it out alive. With the power of VR, you will be immersed in a fantasy adventure like no other.
- COOP OR SOLO PLAY – Band together for an unforgettable cooperative experience with up to 3 players, or delve into the dungeons yourself.
- EVER-CHANGING DUNGEONS – Explore randomly-generated dungeons across multiple game modes and realms – no dungeon run is the same.
- FEEL THE DUNGEONS – Hack-n-slash like never before with a visceral physics-based combat system and realistic interactions with the game world.
- ENDLESS ARSENAL – Every weapon is randomly generated, offering nearly endless loot within the dungeons.
- PLAY YOUR WAY – Craft your playstyle and appearance through loadouts, upgrades, and a diverse set of character customization options.
The 7th Guest VR – Available Now ($30)
From the Developer: The classic game that chilled you to the bone in the 90s has been brought back to life, with cutting-edge VR technology that delivers an atmospheric story like no other. Six guests have been welcomed to the foreboding mansion. But something sinister is at play.
- UNLOCK NEW ROOMS AND UNCOVER HIDDEN SECRETS – As you explore the eerie mansion, the puzzles become increasingly challenging, and there are dangers lurking around every corner, with every shadow, creak, and flicker of light adding to the haunting tension.
Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord – Available Now ($35)
From the Developer: Team up with friends and become a Ghostbuster in this made-for-VR adventure. Immerse yourself in the thrills and fun of bustin’ ghosts like never before on the Meta Quest 2 and Meta Quest 3.
Out of Scale: A Kurzgesagt Adventure – Available Now ($15)
From the Developer: In this VR app, you explore the worlds within worlds around you from inside your mobile scale lab as you travel to five levels of scale – molecular, bacterial, insect, human, and mountain.
- YOU’RE JOINED BY STEVE, THE LAB’S AI ASSISTANT – Who shows you the different effects of biology, physics, and chemistry in each realm. Together you’ll scan objects, find hidden ducks, and observe science in action.
Journey to Foundation – Available Now ($40)
From the Developer: It’s been almost two centuries since Hari Seldon predicted the fall of the Galactic Empire and forged a Foundation to mitigate the chaos and destruction that would come. You are an agent with the Commission of Public Safety, a shadowy organization that maintains order in the Galactic Empire.
- DISGUISE, HACK, AND BLAST YOUR WAY THROUGH ASIMOV’S GROUNDBREAKING SCI-FI UNIVERSE – Using the most advanced tools the Galactic Empire has to offer.
The Foglands – October 31st ($35)
Also on PSVR 2 and PC VR
From the Developer: The Foglands is an atmospheric 3D roguelike shooter where you’ll discover new paths, and uncover old secrets. Run into the unknown, fight monsters, scavenge loot, and try to make it back before you are swallowed by the Fog.
- EXPLORE THE FOGLANDS – Play as a Runner, heroes of a sparse community living underground. Adventure from the wrecks of long-dead technology to the undiscovered depths where you’ll run, jump, sneak, and fight your way through the Fog.
- ROWDY BAR-FIGHT ACTION – In a mysterious, fog-infested world, dangerous forces lurk in the shadows. Punch, throw, shoot, and smash through each run as you go toe-to-toe with strange, malevolent monsters and vicious, roving factions.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Justice – November 2nd ($30)
Also on PSVR 2
From the Developer: Become a vampire. Strike from the darkness and drink the blood of your prey. Use stealth, persuasion, and an arsenal of upgradable abilities to sneak past enemies undetected or punish the guilty in the seedy backstreets of Venice.
- STEALTH IS YOUR WEAPON – Shadows are your ally. Take to the rooftops and seek new paths away from enemy eyes.
Looking for some thrilling VR gaming experiences? These upcoming games for Meta Quest 2 and Quest 3 are sure to keep you on the edge of your seat. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to immerse yourself in these exciting adventures. For more VR gaming news, visit VR Game News.